Tuesday 21 June 2022

Book launch: Tonight's the night!

This evening I mark the launch of my book, Pirkei Avot: A Users' Manual, by giving a presentation at Beit Knesset Hanassi, Ussishkin 24, Jerusalem (details below) at 8.30 pm prompt. If you can join me for the event, you will be very welcome.

The presentation will take place downstairs, at ground level. If you get there earlier, the main synagogue is open for minchah and ma’ariv prayers. There you will see a beautiful stained-glass window (shown here) with a Pirkei Avot theme which I wrote about almost exactly one year ago (link to article on Avot Today weblog here).

My presentation is not being shown via Zoom, but I am in the process of arranging to have it recorded so that anyone who wants to watch it can download it at their leisure. I shall also be making the full text available, together with the accompanying PowerPoint slideshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment